Malicious Moths brings truly monstrous moths to life for 4E. Why moths? They fly. They’re versatile. Most importantly…they are unexpected!
Inside you’ll find:
• The wicker moth – a clever construct ready to be used by assassins. Filled with poison, this mindless construct delivers death on a wing.
• The orchard moth swarm and bell tower moths are the bane of farms and villages. Watch as sleepy villages become the victims of “B-movie” monsters with “A-level” fun!
• The Mothman of the Lost Bridge is based on the real-world cryptid “The Mothman of Point Pleasant”. This sixth level solo controller has mind-controlling effects, curses, and even the ability to bend time to his will.
• The shadowrift moth dances the line between the real world and the shadow world. The shadowrift is beautiful to behold but deadly to touch.
• The massive faunus moth (which is our cover moth) is a huge fey beast that sweeps above jungle canopies. Worshipped by some forest-dwelling races, the faunus is a solo threat for a party nearing the end of heroic tier.
Six fully-detailed, freshly-illustrated heroic level threats for 4E are waiting to take flight into your campaign!